8.11.2010

Zion's National Park

Gregg has this thing about going to the National Parks here in Utah...I however, think it's for the birds, but because I am the best girl friend ever, I told him that I would go to Zion's with him.  I have never been, and I heard that it is absolutely beautiful.  Well I was amazed!  I can't believe that we really do live in a beautiful country.


Cactus Flower

Gregg's so EXCITED!!!
We hiked Angel's Landing.  It is one of the more difficult trails, but not too extreme and totally worth it.  The different views of the canyon is just crazy.  My favorite part was "refrigerator canyon" because it was the only cool part of the hike.  It is at the very beginning and just before the "wiggles."

WE MADE IT!!

I love stars!




The "Wiggles"






After the long hike, I talked Gregg into sitting near the water and letting me soak my toes and just kind of enjoy nature for a bit, plus I am fascinated with rivers so I just wanted to watch for a bit.


Zion's National Park 2010

1 comment:

April said...

I love you. That is all.