8.29.2011

Fall is on its way!

I can't believe more than a month has flown by.  Despite a lame update post of NYC, Cali, and a new semester.  Here are a few of my favs for the up coming season!




Poncho sweaters.  How comfy do these look? 
Yeah I may need more than one style of these.


Gold Jewelry.  I am in love with it all but I must have this. 
*Don't be surprised if I have this exact watch next week.



Nike Free. It doesn't matter what color model you get. They are wonderful.
Your feet can fly in these babies. Not the best for ankle stabilization,
but great for lifting and then running. My kind of X-trainers.




1 comment:

SandyPants said...

I MUST have a poncho sweater too! Maybe H & M will have some fun ones! I'm also diggin' gold right now. Who would have thunk it?