4.11.2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy birthday to me!  It started off as a pretty good weekend.  Gregg decided to be sneaky and sly and surprise me with this awesome gift...guess what he gave me???  Did you guess??  He gave me....

THIS:


I was floored.  I think that I am still in shock.  It is so pretty and I am worried about breaking it and then I keep thinking I need to figure out how to use it because I want to get my moneys worth...well Gregg's moneys worth.


Then I spent most of Saturday pampering and treating myself to a little R&R.  All I have to say is that I am in LOVE with shellac.  awesome.com for sure. 





I had brunch with miss Sandypants at yummy yummy Finn's Cafe.  Thanks love for the soft warm cuddly blanket and delicious food.  :)



Then I had an absolutely lovely time at dinner with friends.  We proceeded to drink a couple of bottles of wine and enjoy delicious Indian food.  Then we hit Bar-X-Inn...what a bust.  45 minutes to get a drink is a joke.  For any bar. 




So we went to the trusty Tavernacle.  2 drinks in 15 minutes.  Sweet.





Then a sweet day of snowboarding.  Powder day.  YEAH!  All in all a very fantastic weekend!  Thanks to everyone who was a part of it!  I love you all so much!

2 comments:

SandyPants said...

happy birthday to you!

Lamb said...

Thanks for the invite to dinner! It was so much fun though I didn't get to talk to you much! I am so jealous of the ipad. Do you love it? Did you check out the Alice in Wonderland book I was telling you about? Anyway, sorry to hear bar-x was lame, good thing you decided to move to the Tavernacle! Sounds like an awesome b-day!