I {heart} New York. I love the hustle that everyone is in, the food is so good, and there is just something that makes me love it. Although, Utah is my home, I wouldn't mind making "The City"* my home #2.
*Depending on where you are from "The City" could be a number of places, but New Yorkers call New York City, The City. I think that it is lives up to its name.
Cape May, NJ
Dave and Rhea's wedding. The reason we got to go to the east coast. The background is Congress Hall, it is the old retreat for the president. It is in Cape May, NJ, and it looks nothing like the "dirty jers". It was really beautiful. A perfect place for a wedding. Besides the wedding (probably the best I have ever been too), we got to stay beach side for $100.00. How great is that?
Tiffany and Co. Really a girl's dream come true is just to visit this store. 6 floors of sparkling and beautiful-ness that you really can't describe. The price tags aren't so pretty, but I really have not seen anything as breathtaking as a Tiffany diamond. This was just not in the case, but actually on my hand. The dream engagement ring on my left ring finger, I really can't explain how my heart was fluttering. Even if Gregg rolled his eyes 9 times over the expansive expense, it was really worth it.
Time Square. There is so much going on that you would have to visit this place several times and for several hours. It is packed to the brim with shows, food, clothes, hotels, people and stuff. It is the hub of the city. You can't help but stare at everything. It was quite the experience of trying to juggle a wristlet, coffee, and a breakfast sandwich, but I managed with a little help from Gregg. Good thing he knows how to walk with 2 coffees while eating a sandwich, it must be the New York in him.
2 comments:
Yay!! What a fun trip! I was wondering what had taken you guys that way! I have never been to NY but cannot wait to go someday soon! Is Greg from NY? Didnt know that.. Anyways, miss that beeautiful face of yours. Lets have a girl fest soon. Love ya!
Gregg is from Long Island, so we had to ride the train into the city. It was like being from NY hahah...miss your beautiful face too. Definitely need a girls fest asap. Love ya!
Post a Comment