5.12.2010

JAZZ!

I love the Jazz...I haven't always loved the Jazz, but I have fallen in love with them the past few years.  I just love going and screaming and being some of the loudest fans in the nation, and supporting them even when they break my heart. 


I recently converted Gregg to a Jazz fan.  It wasn't hard.  He doesn't really follow basketball and he didn't love the Knicks, so it was kind of a done deal on him rooting for his current home team rather than his actual home team.  I am sure if there was a basketball team in Long Island he would root from them over the Jazz though.

Jazz Lovers
Our view from row 22!

Gregg even had faith that they would beat the Lakers and he is now a Lakers hater. I love him. What more could a girl ask for??

2 comments:

Holly said...

I hope to have a boyfriend one day that will love the Jazz just as much as I do!

Gregg said...

I hated the lakers long before we went to that game, FYI...too bad we have to watch boston beat them rather than the jazz.